If you are a senior clinician or health care professional, the MSc Advanced Practitioner course will give you the advanced theoretical and clinical expertise you need to take your career to the highest level and meet the ever-changing needs and challenges of modern practice. As an experienced nurse, midwife, AHP or radiographer, you must have the most up to date skills and knowledge relevant to your own specific interests. Changes in health care mean you now also need to have a more dynamic, multidisciplinary understanding of all areas of practice – giving you both generic and specialist expertise. This will ensure you can provide the best and most appropriate health care to your patients.
We use a broad, multidisciplinary approach to ensure that what you learn is both relevant to your own interests as well as the demands of modern health care. You will also meet regularly with students from other schools within our Faculty of Health. This interprofessional philosophy encourages good communication and a greater understanding of different roles within the medical profession.
- Degree Subject: A degree, carrying with it a qualification in a health care profession
- Degree Classification: 2.2 or above
- Special Entry Requirements: State registration with a recognised health profession council together with appropriate professional experience. Must already be qualified as a Pharmacist
Students for whom English is a Foreign language
We welcome applications from students whose first language is not English or those whose degree was not taught in English. To ensure such students benefit fully from postgraduate study, we require evidence of proficiency in English. We also will require a certain standard to be achieved on the written element of the test. Our usual entry requirements are as follows:
- IELTS: 7.0 (minimum 7.0 in all component)
- PTE: 68 (minimum 68 in all components)
- All scores must be less than two years old.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 20, 2016