This course is for senior clinicians and health care practitioners who wish to fulfil their own personal and professional development needs whilst contributing to their organisation's modernisation agenda and advancing their practice and leading the service delivery for their client group/practice locality. The course meets the NMC 'Draft Standards for Advanced Practice' and enables practitioners to develop their skills and services related to any of the clinical pathways. The practice-based programme is multi-professional and aims to reflect collaborative methods of inquiry that will appeal to a broad range of health care professions with experience of a variety of health care sectors.
- Degree Subject: A degree, carrying with it a qualification in a health care profession
- Degree Classification: 2.2 or above
- Special Entry Requirements: State registration with a recognised health profession council together with appropriate professional experience. Must already be qualified as an Occupational Therapist.
Students for whom English is a Foreign language
We welcome applications from students whose first language is not English or those whose degree was not taught in English. To ensure such students benefit fully from postgraduate study, we require evidence of proficiency in English. We also will require a certain standard to be achieved on the written element of the test. Our usual entry requirements are as follows:
- IELTS: 7.0 (minimum 7.0 in all component)
- PTE: 68 (minimum 68 in all components)
- All scores must be less than two years old.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 20, 2016