Why Vilnius University?
- To ensure the quality of studies students are taught in small groups (8-10 students per group)
- The programme incorporates the classical teaching model in order to develop a firm foundation in basic science before entering the clinical field
- A unique opportunity to practice in one of the six largest Lithuanian hospitals an benefit from early interaction with patients through visits to general practices
- Integrated internship
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND SELECTION CRITERIA
- Applicants should have completed biology and chemistry courses at the secondary education level;
- Completion of either a physics or mathematics course at the secondary education level is an advantage.
- SAT Subject Test in Biology E/M MIN score: 500. SAT exam is taken at home country.
- Skype interview
- Accepted students will be required to study the Lithuanian language, which will be a part of their curriculum.
FOR TRANSFERING STUDENTS
The Faculty of Medicine accepts transfer students strictly only to the 2nd and 3rd semester (not any later semesters). If interested, please send a copy of a transcript of academic records from your current university to the coordinator of international studies at the Faculty of Medicine Justė Andrikonytė (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the initial evaluation.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 1, 2016