- Qualification gained: NCFE Level 2
- Place of study: Learn from home
- Type of qualification: QCF
- Guided Learning Hours: 105
- Credit Value: 16
Are you thinking to start a career in social and health care or already working in it? Give your career a boost by completing Care and Management of Diabetes NCFE Level 2 course. You can create a long-standing career pathway within the health and social care industry by completing this nationally recognised qualification. The course content has total four manageable units including prevention and early intervention of Type 2 diabetes, understanding the initial care of diabetes, functions of glucose and insulin in the blood and treatment and management of diabetes. The course is delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study.
Who is suitable?
This course would benefit anyone currently working, or looking to work, in the healthcare sector who wishes to learn more about the different types of diabetes, and demonstrate a willingness to care for people living with the condition.
What you will learn
This course is split into four manageable units:
- Unit 1: Understanding diabetes
- Unit 2: Prevention and early intervention of Type 2 diabetes
- Unit 3: Understanding initial care of diabetes
- Unit 4: Understanding treatment and management of diabetes
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Create a long-standing career pathway within the health and social care industry
- Courses are delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study
- Personal tutors are assigned to ensure learners have the support needed to succeed
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 16, 2016