- Academic degree: Bachelor (Bologna 1st cycle degree), Master's degree
- ECTS: 300
- Duration: 10 curricular semesters
- Regime: Normal
- Place: Gualtar Campus, Braga
Main Scientific area:
- Informatic Eng. - Medical Informatics
- Chemical and Biological Eng. - Clinical Eng.
- Electronic Eng. and Computers - Medical Electronics
- Materials Eng. - Biomaterials, Reabilitation Biomechanics
INTEGRATED MASTER’S | 5 YEARS
The Integrated Master’s in Biomedical Engineering is multidisciplinary and border which aimed, initially, to address the difficulties faced by clinicians in tracking the progress of scientific-technological tools for medical support. Biomedical engineers apply principles of materials, electrical, mechanical, chemical engineering and other engineering to understand, modify or control biological systems, in addition to designing and manufacturing products and technologies that can monitor physiological functions, treatment of clinical data, assist in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
Biomedical engineers apply principles of material, electrical, mechanical, chemical and optical engineer, among others, to understand, modify and control biological systems, as well as design and manufacture products and technologies which are able to monitor physiological functions, clinical data processing, diagnose assistance and patient care.
This school offers programs in:
- Portuguese (Portugal)
Last updated May 11, 2016