Doctor of Medicine - 4 years
4-year MD program is a part of the 6- year program. It is a full time study program, tailor-made for those university students from USA, Canada, Taiwan or American universities in other countries, who completed the pre-medical programs and obtained at least the BSc degree.
The program is based on requirements which are obligatory for the Polish medical higher education institutions and is adequate to EU and U.S. standards.
Program consists of 2 years (4 semesters) of pre-clinical, basic subjects: anatomy, biochemistry, biophysics, physiology, histology and cell biology, microbiology, pathomorphology, pharmacology and others and 2 years (4 semesters) of clinical subjects such as: internal medicine, pediatrics, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, psychiatry, radiology, family medicine, neurology, oncology & palliative care, otolaryngology, ophthalmology, infectious diseases and others.
Intake: once a year, in Fall
Start date: October 2016
Following years: September- July
Tuition: 12.000 EUR /year
Degree awarded: Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Application Form-filled in, downloaded from the on-line registration system, and printed. Then signed by the Applicant
- College/University transcript (original copy is to be sent to us directly from the College/University it was issued by)
- MCAT/GAMSAT/UKCAT certificate
- Hepatitis B Immunization Clearance (a series of three shots required)
- English language certificatefor non-native English speakers
- Passport photocopy
- 2 recent passport photographs signed on the back
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 28, 2016