Doctor of Dental Medicine
The Dentistry Teaching Center is equipped with new generation dental and phantom units placing the MUL center among the top quality medical education centers in Europe.
Dentistry program is designed for high school/secondary school graduates. Program is based on requirements which are obligatory for the Polish medical higher education institutions and is adequate to EU standards
Preclinical courses, such as anatomy, medical chemistry, biology, biophysics, physiology, histology and cell biology, and others, are realized mostly during the two first years of studies.
Paraclinical courses, such as pathomorphology, pharmacology, pathophysiology, microbiology, medical psychology, are realized starting from the second year of studies.
Clinical courses (conservative dentistry, pediatric dentistry, endodontics, orthodontics, prosthetics, periodontology, oral and maxillofacial surgery, implantology) are realized during the senior four years of dental program.
Intake: once a year in Fall
Start date: October 2016
Length of the academic year: October – June
Tuition fee: 13.000 EUR /year
Degree obtained: Degree obtained: Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Application Form -filled in, downloaded from the on-line registration system, and printed. Then signed by the Applicant
- High School Diploma/school leaving certificate (original copy legalized or with an apostille stamp)
- Certificate from the Ministry of Education or the Polish Consulate in the country the secondary/high school was completed, stating that the candidate is entitled for admission to the higher education institutions if such a clause is not available on the school leaving documents
- English language certificate for non-native English speakers
- Hepatitis B Immunization Clearance (a series of three shots required)
- Passport photocopy
- 2 recent passport photographs signed on the back
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 28, 2016