Complementary Therapy L3
Scientific and medical opinion is increasingly open to the idea of the range of forms of therapy and treatment constituting a body. Complementary Medicine provides a valuable and effective addition and/or alternative to Western ‘scientific’ medicine.
Given its international status - with teaching and administrative staff as well as students drawn from a wide variety of social backgrounds and coming from many different countries in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Caribbean – South London College is keen to offer the widest possible range of courses in the health studies area.
Upon completion of the course students can:
- Move into management and run their own salon
- Cruise the world whilst working on a liner
- Pamper airline passengers and fly from country to country
- Work in Health Farms, Health Centres, Day Spas, Sports Clubs or Leisure Centres
- Teach and become a lecturer at a further education college or at a private centre.
- Work from home as a freelance therapist or in major department stores.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 14, 2015