BSc in Acute Care
Our course will enable you to:
* advance your knowledge and where appropriate extend your skills and expertise in a range of acute clinical practice areas
* extend and deepen knowledge, critical understanding and application of current policies, legislation, systems, functions and organisation of care pertaining to acutely ill adults
* improve standards of care through skilled clinical leadership, effective decision making, teaching and support of work and/or professional colleagues
* develop a critical awareness of the importance of multidisciplinary team working and operate in a collaborative way as an effective member of the team
* acquire the skills to be a lifelong learner to promote research utilisation and generation through academic study and application to professional practice
* achieve the learning outcomes contained within the modules of your course.
Additional course information
You will choose from a selection of designated modules, totalling 60 credits with an acute care focus for this our course. You will be advised by your course leader or nominee, as to which modules will best suit your anticipated career pathway. You will then complete core modules totalling 60 credits.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 1, 2016